Our friends at Winamp have just released Winamp for Android!
Winamp for Android is an easy way to move your current music on to your phone using its all new wireless sync feature plus its a great way to listen and manage your music.
Features of Winamp on Android include:
- Import your iTunes Library & Playlists - Enjoy your existing iTunes music and playlists on your Android phone
- Wireless Music Sync With Your PC - Ditch those cables! Enable Wi-Fi sync and transfer music between your PC and phone without any wires (Note: Winamp 5.59 beta required).
- Now Playing Information - Displays song info, album art and more. Press and hold on the song info to interact with other apps like Pandora, YouTube and the Amazon MP3 Store.
- Easy, Intuitive Player Controls - Quickly pause, change tracks, manage your play queue, see what's playing and more.
- On the Go Playlists - Use the new Play Queue feature to create music playlists on-the-go.
- Android Home Screen Widget & Shortcuts - Add playlist shortcuts and the widget player to the Android home screen. As well as enable playback control from the lock-screen.
How to Download
1) Download & install the Winamp desktop application. (Winamp Beta 5.56 for your PC here)
2) From your Android phone (OS 2.1 or above required), download and install Winamp for Android. You can either scan the below QR code with your phone or search for "Winamp" in the Android Market.
For more information and help, please visit here.